Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018

Composing

Central Park NYC May 2018 


english
While I hear Marvin Gaye ... again ... and continue to drink this Canadian hooch ... although I had decided to live healthy and drink beer ... I write ...

"No!" actually I read ... in the book of poetry, I bought yesterday in a dream ...
and I dare to translate with google and 50 years old oxford school english ...

german
Während ich Marvin Gaye höre ... mal wieder ... diesen kanadischen Fusel saufe ... obwohl ich mir vorgenommen hatte, gesund zu leben und Bier zu trinken ... schreibe ich ...

"nein!" eigentlich lese ich ... in dem Gedichtband, den ich gestern im Traum gekauft habe ...
und traue mich zu übersetzen, mit Google und 50 Jahre altem Oxford-Schulenglisch ...

english/german
... bitte um Vergebung und um Unterstützung
... ask for forgiveness and support ...
all of You !! ...  have an idea for better translation ...

... here we go:

scroll to the right --->

written and posted at 4th of July 2018 in "Sockeye Inn" Anchorage Alaska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen